Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6)
Starts 17th August next - €565 for Chamber Members!
- Set clear and specific training objectives for their programmes.
- Explain the principles of group dynamics in a training environment.
- Discuss the specific issues of equality, diversity and disability regarding training access and delivery in the context of current legislation.
- Assess a range of models, techniques and approaches to evaluate training programmes effectively.
- Produce an evaluation report for a training programme, highlighting the areas of success and the opportunities for improvement.
The Certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation programme will provide training delivery personnel with the tools and techniques required to effectively deliver, assess and evaluate their training programmes.