Communication Skills QQI Level 5
Starts October 25th - €400 for Chamber Members!
The purpose of this special purpose QQI Level 5 award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to communicate verbally and nonverbally in work-related tasks, operating independently and to work well under general direction.
- Analyse a range of current issues in communication and information technologies
- Use appropriate nonverbal and visual communication in personal and work settings including one to ones and group or team situations
- Using verbal skills in a range of settings including presentations, team meetings and interviews
- Reading techniques to include skimming, obtaining an over view, identifying key points, critical evaluations and in-depth analysis
- Learn a range of drafting, proofreading and editing skills
- Provide effective feedback, within the correct assertive manner
Secure your place here!