Explore the Potential of the Canadian Market
When: Thursday, 28th March
Where: River Lee Hotel
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm (followed by light lunch)
Learn more about the sizeable new market access opportunities for increased Ireland-Canada trade in goods and services and investment flow.
This event will focus on the wealth of opportunities that have opened up for business since 99% of tariffs on Irish export of goods between the Ireland and Canada were scrapped as a result of the 2017 CETA free trade agreement.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the sizeable new market access opportunities for increased Ireland-Canada trade in goods and services and investment flow.
Join this informative networking seminar with:
- John Roxburgh, Senior Trade Commissioner, Canadian Embassy Dublin
- Ciaran Luttrell, Director of Service Operations, EsentireEMEA
- Aidan O'Shea, CEO Business Operations, Voxpro Ireland
- Jason Carrig, Technical Support Manager, Opentext
- Dr. Eleanor Doyle, Professor of Economics and Vice-Dean for Internationalisation and External Engagement, Cork University Business School
- David Walsh, Director of Commercial Development, Osborne Recruitment
- Additional companies actively working with Canadian partners in Ireland and Canada.
Places are limited and pre-booking is essential for this free event.
In association with: